Blueberries – you just want to buy them by the boxful and eat them by the handful. And when you do, you can’t help but smile, because you’re eating well and feeling good. it’s positively BLUETIFUL.
The mission? We’re asking you to capture these real-life moments with fresh blueberries -- whether it’s with your kids happily tossing them into their mouths after school or you snacking on a bowl at your desk for a quick break. The best 3 photos will be rewarded with $100 each!
Here are some ideas for you:
- Blueberries scattered on the table while kids are reaching for the bowl (yep, they probably
smooshed a few)
- A couple sharing a bowl together on the couch
- Someone smiling while popping a blueberry or two into their mouth
- Kids making a large smiley face on the counter or playing with blueberries
- Please use fresh blueberries only (not frozen)
-Avoid capturing any labels (the focus is all fresh blueberries, not a specific brand)
- We suggest not washing the blueberries first for shooting as they turn a darker color that don’t pop
- When possible, use natural lighting
- We love beautiful surfaces, such as marble or wood
- The more blueberries, the better – that BLUEtiful color just pops
Photos showing recognizable faces require Model Releases to be sent to: email@example.com.
You can find more information here: http://community.foap.com/whats-a-model-release/