San Gottardo was built as a Ducal Chapel by Azzone Visconti in 1330, and finished in 1336, as indicated by an inscription on the walls. It was originally dedicated to the Blessed Virgin but later changed the dedication to St.Gotthard. Lombardy, Italy

San Gottardo was built as a Ducal Chapel by Azzone Visconti in 1330, and finished in 1336, as indicated by an inscription on the walls. It was originally dedicated to the Blessed Virgin but later changed the dedication to St.Gotthard. Lombardy, Italy

Photo by fedega

Royalties free, Commercial & Editorial use

$10.00

Rating: 4.85  out of 5  based on 33 user ratings.

Stock photo: San Gottardo was built as a Ducal Chapel by Azzone Visconti in 1330, and finished in 1336, as indicated by an inscription on the walls. It was originally dedicated to the Blessed Virgin but later changed the dedication to St.Gotthard. Lombardy, Italy was taken by fedega on 02-01-2018 with FUJIFILM model X20 . DPI width: 300.0, height 300.0 . White balance settings: 0.