In this Mission, we need you to submit videos of what you would do to receive a life-changing prize. A free mobile plan that pays you. To get it, you need to earn it. And to earn it, you’ve got to show us what freedom means to you. Whether you perform your greatest party trick ever or do something outrageously funny in public. It’s up to you.
What we need:
- Aesthetically raw, authentic and seemingly shot by the average Joe or Jane
- The videos should allude to the message of freedom and what living on your own terms means to the individual
- Together, the videos should be a balance of eye-catching stunts and demonstrations of what freedom means to the individual (not just a jackass compilation)
- Most importantly, they should be fun and in good-spirit
What they should be like:
- Raw and authentic, not over-produced
What they shouldn't include:
- Profanities and religious, sexual and/or political content
- Life threatening stunts and dares to get other participants to be more extreme
- Branding (e.g., Calling out grid mobile in multiple times in a way that makes the video seem unnatural and staged)
- Anyone under 18 years of age
Video showing recognizable faces require Model Releases to be sent to: email@example.com.
You can find more information here: http://community.foap.com/whats-a-model-release/
- Length: As long or short as it takes to tell your story, but it shouldn't be more than 90 seconds long.
- Tone: Fun, active, expressive, irreverent.
- Age: 19 to 30 years of age.
- Talent: Asian (Chinese, Malay, Indian, Pan-Asian) similar to Singapore's demographic.
- Location: Singapore or an Asian city, unless the story behind the video is related to travel- or location-specific (e.g., running the London Marathon in a Big Ben costume).
- Dialogue, music, titles, editing, etc.: You decide! Whatever it takes to communicate the story. Just ensure dialogue (if any) is audible.