We want to see how you use NIVEA Creme in your skincare routine. Its wide variety of uses makes it a go-to for any skincare routine.
There are seven uses of NIVEA Creme:
- Protective Care: NIVEA Creme helps protect skin from cold weather and wind with its thick, rich formula .
- Face Mask: NIVEA Creme is a perfect moisturizing face mask. Apply a thick coat onto your face. Once done, wipe off excess. Your skin will feel soft and supple and have a healthy glow.
- Makeup Remover: NIVEA Creme is a great makeup remover. It not only removes makeup gently, but it also cares for your skin at the same time. Just put a little dab on a cotton pad and wipe away.
- Soft and Supple Heels: For an intensive moisturizing foot treatment, apply NIVEA Creme at night, put on socks, and in the morning, your feet will be noticeably softer.
- Bye-Bye Dry Elbows and Knees: Elbows and knees are prone to dryness. Apply a daily dose of NIVEA Creme to those rough areas and rub in for soft, smooth skin.
- Smoother Hands: To give your hands the care they need, apply a layer of NIVEA Creme at bedtime, cover with cotton gloves, and awake to healthier-looking hands.
- Massage Cream: There’s nothing like a massage to alleviate the stresses of the day. Use NIVEA Creme and you will love the intense sensation. After your massage, you will be relaxed, and your skin will feel supple.
Do’s and Don’ts
DO show product in-use
DO shoot product in beautiful-looking bathrooms
DO show different uses of the product
DO get creative
DO ensure product is presentable, nothing overused, dripping, damaged
DO ensure branding is visible and legible in creative
DO ensure there is no glare on products when shooting content
DO ensure product is present in every image
DON’T include other skincare products
DON’T include other obvious branding (e.g.common bathroom or lifestyle brands that may be in the background of these photos)
Model releases required for photos with models.