Prepare your gear, jump into your car and go on a nice photo road trip with TomTom RoadTrips, a free service that allows users to create, access and download road trip routes.
Shoot awesome photos, have fun and win a great prize!
- Mitteldeutsche Strasse der Braunkohle: https://bit.ly/2IueRA6
- Bayerisch Eisenstrasse: https://bit.ly/2Y1HolZ
- Schwabische Albstrasse: https://bit.ly/2NaZG38
Make sure you drive the exact route that’s on the link. To do that, you need to create a TomTom MyDrive account (https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/account/create.html?service=mdw) and follow one of the following:
- If you have a TomTom SatNav device, you can easily sync the route with your device and drive it.
- If you don’t have a TomTom SatNav device, you can see the detailed direction on TomTom MyDrive, and even print them out (here's how: https://bit.ly/2IHT0Wi).
- Alternatively, you can download the route as a gpx file and open it in another navigation device or mobile app that supports this file type.
- minimum of 10 photos per route
- landscape orientation
- min. resolution 1600x800
- photos need to be geo-tagged (GPS turned on)
- short description to each photo (100 characters)
- send descriptions of 3 key highlights of the tour (max. 100 characters per highlight) and the general description about the trip (max. 800 characters) to email@example.com
ALL THE ABOVE MUST BE FULFILLED FOR THE PHOTOS TO BE ACCEPTED INTO THE MISSION