Photos chosen by TurboTax will be exclusive to the brand. This means that once TurboTax purchases the photo you will not be allowed to upload them to any other platform (Foap or other websites). Also, you cannot upload a photo that you have sold on Foap or another site.
In this Mission we would like to see diverse couples and families at different relationship/life stages enjoying everyday moments together or going on larger adventures. Show us multigenerational and multicultural families enjoying their proud moments (for example graduation) or getting together to celebrate (first paycheck, first house etc.). We would also like to see culturally diverse millennials helping parents or grandparents with technology.
Requirements and tips:
- diversity in choice of models
- all ages
- no logos from other brands (e.g., clothing logos, automobile logos, store signage, food/beverage labels, etc.)
- no Intellectual Property from other brands/artists (i.e., posters, photography, graphic designs on clothing, etc.)
- use color BLUE for subtle accents (for example: if there is a coffee cup, it should be blue or one piece of clothing is blue)
- do not overuse the blue accents
- avoid excessive use of the color GREEN in elements such as clothing or props
- avoid busy patterns on clothing
- all pictures should capture an emotional connection and be authentic
- faces should grab attention
- models should be dressed in a mixture of attire for various seasonal and weather scenarios (winter, spring, summer, and fall) and relatively modest (think: family friendly, nothing low cut or revealing)
- images should be bright, well-lit, and airy with a preference for natural lighting
Photos showing recognizable faces require Model Releases. Please go to https://www.foap.com/me/model-releases to upload the Model Release.
You can find more information here: https://community.foap.com/whats-a-model-release/